Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eyes wide open

a glimpse of one of the places I like to run, and plan to be seeing more of this year :cD

Nothing gets you to realize what you truly look like like a photo of yourself.  After getting a Kinect unit for our Xbox, which I think will be a great thing, and playing a game that takes your picture while you play, I got a really good look at myself the way others see me.  And not to sound too negative, I have come to the realization that I have been kidding myself to a certain extent.  The camera doesn't lie.  I know I need to make a change.  I know where I've been and what I'm capable of.  I know where I want to be and I know that the way I'm living now won't get me there.  Sometimes the hardest part of getting started is truly getting honest with yourself and realizing what you have to do and for me those pictures were it.  I have listed some goals for myself in my side bar, and I am in the process of setting out the plans to get there.  I have made the promise to myself that I will make it happen this year.  No more excuses, just a positive attitude and hard work.  So to all of you out there making a fresh start along with me, lets get it done this year.  We CAN do this, I have faith in each and every one of us that we can make it happen!!  I will be checking in as often as possible, with an emphasis on Wednesdays as being my weigh in day and weekly work-out posting.  If anyone out there wants to join me and let me know how your doing I would love to hear from you. 

Well, enough typing for me,  I'm going to get out there and get myself moving.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

JaDee

No comments: