Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday weigh in and workout check in

Have you ever had one of those weeks that didn't go like you thought it would?  That was me this week...an extra shift at work, lots of people around me getting sick (and not feeling 100% myself), extra stress from an ex....I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea.  I really don't like to make excuses, and I feel like that's what I'm doing right now.  So my report for the week isn't as good as I had hoped, but not as bad as it could have been either.
1-6-11  day off
1-7-11  25 minute walk
1-8-11  12 minute run / 15 minute walk
1-9-11  zip
1-10-11 zilch
1-11-11 nada
1-12-11   :c(

Yup, that was my week.  I did try to sneak in stretching and some other lighter forms of exercise where I could, but my aerobics this week sucked.  I'm not going to let it get me down though, one thing I think is important is to not let a bad week get you down, and to get right back into the swing of things ASAP.  I have still been doing well at eating better so the scale did go down again which was exciting to see.  I am going to do whatever I can to make next week better.
 My plan.....
1. MAKE time for exercise.  I have a developed a bad habit of putting off exercise and thinking I will fit it in later.  I am going to try to schedule a time and stick to it.
2.  Work on stress management.  I tend to worry and over-react to some situations.  Ones I may be able to control, and some that I most definitely have no control over.  I am going to try to do some breathing exercises and fit in that yoga that I have been meaning to.
3.  Continue to cut out fried foods and extra sugars.  I work in a restaurant so this one isn't always easy, but I have been happy with my progress so far and am going to try to keep the momentum going.

With that I am on my way.  I'm hoping to get on here before next Wednesday...so much goes on and rattles around my brain that I really would like to blog about.  So until next time, I hope you all have a great one!!

JaDee

No comments: