Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday work-out check in...

Just a short post today.  I'm trying so hard to be more consistent, and haven't had much luck.  My mindset just can't seem to gain the momentum that I've been hoping for.  This week wasn't too bad, and the scale did nudge down just a bit so I really can't complain too much.

1/20/11 - day off
1/21/11 - day off
1/22/11 - 25 minute walk
1/23/11 - 15 minutes dance workout
1/24/11 - day off
1/25/11 - 35 minute walk & Beverly Exercise
1/26/11 - 40 minute walk & Beverly Exercise

I'm trying a new "mind trick" to see if it will help get me on track a little more.  Its worked the last couple of days, but we'll see if it works in the long run.  Speaking of "run" I am going to try to introduce running again.  I had been having trouble with my left foot again, but it seems to be subsiding, so hopefully I'll be good to go.

Well, I'm heading into the next week with high hopes, and a positive attitude.  Hope you all have a great one!!

JaDee

No comments: